Alight Alight

Well done

This movie was well created by the students at your University. The music suits the demeanor of the film and even after watching it 3,4 times, I still get chills. Good Job.

Walrus - Episode 1 Walrus - Episode 1

Sucess

I love this! The part with the robbers eyes and the Jepordy music got me rolling on the floor. Hey, i have an idea. The problem of one of the next episodes should be getting the walrus to the crime on time (cuz hes so big and heavy).

Tarboy Tarboy

I dont know if its just my computer but...

When the grandfather is talking about the memory chips of the robots and when the numbers appear on the srceen, if you pause there the numbers keep moving around. Also right after that when tarboy appears with the "flaming" background if you pause there the background keeps moving. Has anybody else noticed that?

Reachin'Pichin Reachin'Pichin

Cute addicting game but...

The ending confused me. did pichin reach a whole new planet or something? thats the only reason i didnt give this a ten. 9/10 5/5

April & Booster April & Booster

I like it but...

it reminds me of adventure time with finn and jake. with the growing powers and all. Also its the same type of dog.

I-smel responds:

there arent growing powers, he just eats guys and bops em

fionna and gumball fionna and gumball

Cute!

This is so cute! I loved this version of adventure time! And this drawing is amazing!

supersexybeast responds:

thanks!!

IRON MAN IRON MAN

AWESOME

this is sooooo good!!!! it doesnt even look like a painting. thats how awesome it is!

JoshSummana responds:

Haha thanks :) much appreciated!